samiirak

Question

I am meeting all requirements for top rated seller from last 2 months but I did not get any email or not nominated for TRS yet any idea when I will be nominated ? Or How this work and what should I do ?

2 answers to this question

You are already nominated since you met the requirements and your account is reviewed every month in 15th if you meet the additional criteria that only fiverr knows. They are not sending an email about nominations anymore but they are checking your account every month in the evaluation date. 

TRS is a manual process. I meet all requirements 1 years ago, and still waiting. Here is what i get from Fiverr Support Team.

"Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Our editors look at many different factors when choosing Top Rated Sellers, including seniority, the volume of sales, exceptional customer care, and community leadership, among other criteria.

Our editors look for highly original sellers who have a high volume of sales; provide unique and high-quality services; are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers; and present their Gigs well, including by using high-quality images and videos."

Thanks

Archived