Top Rate Seller? How Many Gigs Did It Take?

bmdubb

Guest aakarsh1997

Presently level 1, but I am close to second level (48 sales and 100% positive rating) 😃 It would be super awesome when I get to TRS.

I have a 100 percent positive ration with over 1,554 sales in my first year on hear and I still don’t understand how they choose the top rated sellers. FOR ME THOUGH, IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS. MY GOAL IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST QUALITY GIGS ON FIVERR. I provide great customer support. I guess as long as i get consistent orders then what’s the point of worrying about being Top Rated Seller.

I am wondering if the selection is also based on the service criteria and if there is already a TS in the area or not…for example “Translation” Spanish-English maybe if there is a male TS but not a female yet, do you think a female translator could achieve the TS badge faster with just a couple of hundred sales?

Guest volodymyrpro7

I don’t care about all these levels until I can earn enough money for a living. I would better earn $3k with the Level 2, than earning $1k with the Top Rated Level.

Being TRS was so off my radar when it happened. I was doing very well without it.

I was also afraid of a feature because I really couldn’t handle more traffic even as a Level 2.

I received TRS after about 13 months, 1000 sales, $30 average sale, no negative feedback.

I spent a lot of time here and on the Linkedin Sellers group. I just wanted to make Fiverr and the forums a better place. I also wanted to be the nicest person someone on Fiverr would use.

Back when I started, we could only do $5.00 gigs in the beginning. I did about 100 $5.00 jobs in my first 60 days.

Do something you’re awesome at. It’s not about your effort. It’s about the value you provide to the customer.

It took me only 3 months when i received TRS with only one gig :">

Trust me, the quality of your service is much more important then the quantity of the orders 🙂 So keep up the good work and you will get there soon :)>-

• 2 years later...

Archived