Fiverr sent me the first warning.

suffesaiful83

What should I do now please tell someone?

To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users promoting/offering one of your Fiverr Gigs, service, or website. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform, but spamming other community members will not be tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to reach out to sellers.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr's TOS, your account will be restricted.

Just don't message other sellers in future unless you are interested in buying one of their gigs.

If you think you didn't actually spam/contact sellers for some reason other than about buying their gigs you could contact customer support about it and see if the warning could be removed.

12 hours ago, suffesaiful83 said:

we ask that you do not send messages to other users promoting/offering one of your Fiverr Gigs, service, or website.

The above is where you broke the rules.

Let me ask: Did you visit Buyer's Requests and then just go look for the buyer's profile and send a message to them offering your services? If so, this is what got you in hot water. Same infraction would occur if you were to send messages to other sellers profiles asking questions that do not pertain to buying their Gig. You are not allowed to message buyers first unless you are replying to the Buyer's Request they posted within the Buyer's Request section of the site. Bypassing that and sending a message out of the blue to their in box will annoy most and they will mark your message as spam. Same goes for messaging any seller here - some in the forums will go look up a seller who has posted (especially TRS or Pros) and message them asking how they get orders and how they became TRS etc. DO NOT DO THIS!!! Any advice you may need can be found on the forum - sellers here are not here to tutor you on how to be a good seller and get orders.

Here is a link to the TOS. You may want to read it and understand it so you can avoid future warnings: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

GG

Guest jackypaula

I recently fell victim to spam messages after posting a request.

It is so annoying

I'm a seller too so I am obligated to reply to those messages or mark them as spam. I marked  most of them  as spam but missed a few which affected my inbox response rate.

Archived