I got 3 orders and good reviews on last 1 month

choyon099

Question

I got 3 orders and good reviews on last 1 month. From two weeks my gigs was in first page by my targeted keyword and i got many impressions and clicks. But i Didn't get any orders. Why? I am fully skilled about wordPress Development. My life fully depended on my work. What can i do now? i need job and money very badly for my family. I am fully depressed. I don't know what will i do now🥺

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

I Didn't get any orders. Why?

Without knowing what you yourself are doing to try and get orders, it's hard to say. Are you promoting your services elsewhere? Do you have a website of your own?

Your category has a large amount of sellers, possibly more-so than most other categories. That means there's a lot of competition, and it'll be harder for you to stand out.

My life fully depended on my work

Don't rely on Fiverr to hand you orders. Working on Fiverr isn't a get-rich-quick scheme; you'll have to work hard if you want any kind of success here.

There are plenty of helpful posts on the forum that can give you good advice on what to do - I suggest you look through the seller tips section:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/16-tips-for-sellers/?sortby=views&sortdirection=desc

I think this post is a good place to start:

Edited by markhallva
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

After considering your profile, I don' see any gigs there and the last delivery 9 months ago. Well, try to research your competitors that how they elaborate their gigs with keywords, images, videos, pdf and so on. I must recommend you try to share your portfolio link into job proposal while you reply buyer requests. Maintain all of these things and share your gigs on social medias, try to engage yourself their, try to convince any of your followers to become your customer. Hope everything will go fine. 

• Like 6