How I overcome my Hacking issue and the fiver experience

Being hacked by a daring hacker group is really a bad experience for me. It encrypted my entire computer and asked for 980 dollars to restore it. My windows installation pen drive was infected, so I cannot even reinstall Windows.

From the Fiverr forum, I found out that this is ransomware, and that if I reinstall Windows, it won’t have any chance to retain my data.

How does it get into my computer?
Well, I was a little greedy about an Illustrator plugin and I’m trying to download the crack for it. After downloading I make my real-time protection off and install it.

My works, my files, my personal photo album, and so many other things are gone. However, I only care about my Fiver account.

Immediately, I logged out of the drive, but I get a security question when I try to enter my email address. There I have changed my password. But cannot change fiver password through mobile phone.

Kristina and Ivana from Fiverr’s support team handled the matter well and continue to work with me despite all the information they have. Thank’s a lot. My fiver account has not been affected and I got a memorable experience.

IMG20210531120437_00.thumb.jpg.807de4883c1b183ddca9073d54234b07.jpg
IMG20210531120437_002080×1560 1.53 MB

my previous forum post

Archived