Warning for having a second account... there is no second account!

mino23

Hi.

I have been a Fiverr seller for over 5 years maintaining a 5 star rank.

Yesterday I noticed my gig were no longer available for paid promotion. Then upon further inspection my gig (5 star with more than 1k+ reviews) was the last on the last page.

Then… I received an email notifying me of a demotion (which I found weird since evaluations are in June 14th).

Next step I receive an email and a notification of a warning because “it seems that you have two accounts in the platform” which is false… I only have one which I have used for over 5 years a d have grown it to the level it is today.

I have already contacted support… But this seems like a while bunch on issues on their platform.

Have you passed though something like this?

Hi.

I have been a Fiverr seller for over 5 years maintaining a 5 star rank.

Yesterday I noticed my gig were no longer available for paid promotion. Then upon further inspection my gig (5 star with more than 1k+ reviews) was the last on the last page.

Then… I received an email notifying me of a demotion (which I found weird since evaluations are in June 14th).

Next step I receive an email and a notification of a warning because “it seems that you have two accounts in the platform” which is false… I only have one which I have used for over 5 years a d have grown it to the level it is today.

I have already contacted support… But this seems like a while bunch on issues on their platform.

I didn’t.

Are you sharing your computer with someone that has a Fiverr account as well?

Archived