4 months and no order yet

abeykameel

can anyone help me with what should I do about this?

this is my profile and gigs

favicon-32x32.png.535dc91cc9c6e951bbd6d45f7574d4ce.png Fiverr.com JPEG_20210126_210202_6883258465416869223.png.41a0e9a3240f5982aea498d8db528e7a.png

abeykameel's public profile on Fiverr

? Hello! Abey Here and I'm a Logo Motion Designer, Video Editor, Colorist and Audio Editor. from Jordan . I'm highly skilled in a number of digital programs including Photoshop, After effects, Adobe Premiere, RX Audio editor and Davinci...

Thank You All

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Your profile gives a good idea of how your gigs will appear in the search results. I suggest you pick different frames of your videos to be the thumbnails.

Archived