Bad buyer experience one star reviw

bahiaknox

New to here and bit of a newbie on Fiverr too, hi everyone!

I’ve completed a few gigs on here, had some 5 stars reviews but 2 weeks ago a client asks me for a job that I agree to do in 24 hours. The work was a post + story for Instagram that says “we are hiring” with a photo that he sent me, the logo of his barber shop and nothing else. He started asking me personal questions and asking for my personal instagram, to which I felt a bit uncomfortable although always responding with respect and I only sent him previews of the work to see if he needed any changes or there was something that did not convince him and he told me that “They were OK”. He accepted the job, but when it comes to qualifying me he gives me a star with the comment “nothing special”.
Now this person disqualifies my work, which was very professional at all times and makes my reputation within this platform bad.
Unpleasant experience and disgusting treat for the client.

I complain to Fiverr, but there is no response. Now I have to deal with less job (in times like these) because of this review.

Believe it or not, in any kind of business you will encounter customers who just cannot be satisfied.

You can’t do anything about it other than work hard to please the next one.

Sadly, too many newbies here think that everything they do here is worthy of a 5-Star rating where often times it is not.

I’m not saying that this is your situation, but it does mean that you can’t expect to make every customer happy, regardless of the work and effort put into that.

Believe it or not, in any kind of business you will encounter customers who just cannot be satisfied.

You can’t do anything about it other than work hard to please the next one.

Sadly, too many newbies here think that everything they do here is worthy of a 5-Star rating where often times it is not.

I’m not saying that this is your situation, but it does mean that you can’t expect to make every customer happy, regardless of the work and effort put into that.

I know I cannot satisfy everyone and of course a do not expect to receive always 5 stars, but I asked a lot of times if he was happy with the work and he said yes.

But I will be working hard as always in spite of this, thank you for your comment! Truly appreciate it!

Archived