Multip;e Fiverr account issue

ajr_design

I already have a Fiverr account. But my brother wants to open another account to work. He may provide the other category gigs and/or other gigs as well. And he will work from
another computer but one internet connection.

my category is graphics and website design and he will provide lead generation service.
we have 2 phones 2 computers.

So can he create an account now?

Thanks!

My husband wanted to set up an account too. This is what Customer Service told me: ⬇️
Note: We share an internet connection. Fredrico told me we could even share a computer. But that is a pain because we can not be signed in tat the same time. But he has another computer so no that is not an issue.

727662081_ScreenShot2021-03-22at1_30_35PM.thumb.png.77d05ea44a4977cb34114b97f3097414.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.30.35 PM1366×490 98.5 KB

Different gigs from different accounts using same IP is allowed but you need to discuss with Customer Support → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Hello !!

I am sorry I am disturbing you again.

When I click on the link you provided there I see many categories and subcategories there I am not sure about which category and subcategory may I need to select.Would you like help me theree

Hello !!

I am sorry I am disturbing you again.

When I click on the link you provided there I see many categories and subcategories there I am not sure about which category and subcategory may I need to select.Would you like help me theree

What you want to do is against Fiverr TOS, so there is no need to contact them. As Fredrico said in the image I posted above. The two accounts can not sell similar services.

My husband wanted to set up an account too. This is what Customer Service told me: ⬇️

Note: We share an internet connection. Fredrico told me we could even share a computer. But that is a pain because we can not be signed in tat the same time. But he has another computer so no that is not an issue.

thanks @vickiespencer

Archived