I am not getting any orders from the old account! Please help

freelancernoman

Hello guys,

I am new here. But my account created almost 3 years ago. I deleted all my old gigs and create all gigs again with new gig images and descriptions. It’s been 1 month but no buyer has contacted me yet. Also, I send many buyer requests but buyers did not contact me. Since my account is very old and has no ratings. In that case, it may seem unsightly to buyers?

Please suggest to me or give me an idea, How can I fix this problem? Can I delete the old account and create a new account to fix this problem?

Thanks, everyone.

Your account isn’t old at all. If I were you, I would try to figure out how much competition my gigs face and found out that it’s absurdly high, so my next step would be to think of less popular services I’m able to offer.

donnichols Thanks for your advice . With due respect, I wanna say that, Right now, I’m not thinking of offering any other services. Because acquiring a new skill is a matter of time.

Presently I am working on photo background removal, skin retouching and photo editing. It took me a long time to master these tasks. So suggest me something that will help me rank my current gigs and get orders.

donnichols Thanks for your advice . With due respect, I wanna say that, Right now, I’m not thinking of offering any other services. Because acquiring a new skill is a matter of time.

Presently I am working on photo background removal, skin retouching and photo editing. It took me a long time to master these tasks. So suggest me something that will help me rank my current gigs and get orders.

I didn’t suggest to learn new skills. If you’re expert in photo editing, you can put some efforts into analyzing the market and figuring out what other services you can offer in your area of expertise. For example, a couple of days ago in the “buyer requests” section I saw a task to merge multiple photos into panorama - why not create a gig for that. And it’s just one that came in my mind.

Archived