How can I improve my average response time, Please suggestions me

samiapakhi

Hi everybody! I’m a new seller. I have two gig’s on data entry. Yesterday I sent an offer from a buyer request. When I sleeping the midnight buyer message me. But instantly I can not respond to it. That was my first message from the buyer in the Fiverr marketplace. Then after 7 hours, I responded to that buyer’s message. Thereafter I have seen my profile average response time is 7 hours. How can I improve my response time? Please give suggestions.

Regards
samiapakhi

Maybe send some more offers to buyer requests you can do well so that you’ll have more chance of receiving messages so more chance to respond faster than you did previously - some buyers might be likely to message closer to your timezone.

Maybe remove “24/7 Highly Support” from the gig description and “24/7” from the gig image if you won’t always be able to respond within an hour.

Maybe send some more offers to buyer requests you can do well so that you’ll have more chance of receiving messages so more chance to respond faster than you did previously - some buyers might be likely to message closer to your timezone.

Maybe remove “24/7 Highly Support” from the gig description and “24/7” from the gig image if you won’t always be able to respond within an hour.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions 😍

Archived