Order cancallation

webadict

A buyer ordered a $5 gig from me a month ago, when I asked for further requirements, he responded with “I don’t need this” and requested a cancellation which I accepted, this affected my order completion rate. He wasn’t sure of what he wanted and ordered the wrong gig. I told him to be sure of what he wants before placing an order next time.

This same buyer has ordered a $20 gig from me again today, he submitted his requirements and I started working on the order, about 2 hours later, he requested a cancellation and the issue stated was “sorry please”.
I declined the request cuz I started working already and a valid reason was not given.

Now I think the buyer may intentionally leave a bad rating due to the fact that I declined the cancellation even if the delivery is very okay. But if I accept the cancellation, it will affect my completion rate.

I’m not sure of what to do. Please advice

This should be accepted when the buyer sends a cancellation request. Because if you don’t accept, the buyer can give you a bad rating. Remember that the effect of cancellation is fixed after 60 days. But bad ratings last a lifetime.
Good luck for you

Archived