How to improve my gig for getting order?

dhanush_perera

Hello there. I activated my account after long time and renew my gigs. It’s been 7 days I started my gig. I am getting 29 impression but 0 clicks in my gig. Is this normal? Plz check out my gig and let me know if there are some problems. Gig link

favicon-32x32.png.18de26c60c830c5c78bf9a7cdae597c8.png Fiverr.com
remove-background-of-your-photos-quickly.jpg.5d560727c88f980dedbc31452564c1fd.jpg

Dhanush_perera: I will remove background of your photos quickly for $5 on...

For only $5, Dhanush_perera will remove background of your photos quickly. | You are looking for a professional FLYER,BANNER and BROUCHURE design. here. you are in right place. WELCOME!Who I'am?I'm Dhanushka Perera and Professional designer and...

I can categorized my self into same group. I have created my fiverr account on 2015 May. But i created my first gig on 2019 DEC. I can guarantee you with my experience that wont be an issue. Because i’m successful in fiverr now. Make your gig attractive and well describe about the services that you offer.

I checked your gig. one thing I noticed you’re not providing the high resolution file in the basic category. I think if you provide the high resolution it might help you to get orders.
The another thing I saw in the description that you wrote about the flyer, banner, brochures design. buyer will be confused due to mismatch. I think you should edit your gig description and write exactly what your service is.
hope this will work

I checked your gig. one thing I noticed you’re not providing the high resolution file in the basic category. I think if you provide the high resolution it might help you to get orders.

The another thing I saw in the description that you wrote about the flyer, banner, brochures design. buyer will be confused due to mismatch. I think you should edit your gig description and write exactly what your service is.

hope this will work

thanks for your valuable feed back

I can categorized my self into same group. I have created my fiverr account on 2015 May. But i created my first gig on 2019 DEC. I can guarantee you with my experience that wont be an issue. Because i’m successful in fiverr now. Make your gig attractive and well describe about the services that you offer.

Helpful advice…

Thank you

Archived