Help me to review my gig

zuhaibnaqvi

Hello Experts,

I am working on fiverr as a seller since Sept 2015. And I have more than 2000 reviews. From last 4 to 5 months my gig impressions went down and I am not getting orders. I need help of experts to review my gig and guide me what need to be changed.

GIG URL:

favicon-32x32.png.07f4b3da61714f63bee43894d347a7a3.png Fiverr.com
make-amazing-infographics-and-presentations-for-you.png.bca2b6d25f6eaa1c02e647e5ad9450eb.png

Zuhaibnaqvi: I will design amazing infographics for you for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Zuhaibnaqvi will design amazing infographics for you. | Welcome to Zuhaibnaqvi Graphics!I am Zuhaib Naqvi specializing in infographics solutions. The most popular infographic expert on fiverr having more than 5 years of fiverr | Fiverr

Thanks

Hello Experts,

I am working on fiverr as a seller since Sept 2015. And I have more than 2000 reviews. From last 4 to 5 months my gig impressions went down and I am not getting orders. I need help of experts to review my gig and guide me what need to be changed.

GIG URL:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
5a1ca397f91b1079b829b643a9292cfddcaf2c94.png

Zuhaibnaqvi: I will design amazing infographics for you for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Zuhaibnaqvi will design amazing infographics for you. | Welcome to Zuhaibnaqvi Graphics!I am Zuhaib Naqvi specializing in infographics solutions. The most popular infographic expert on fiverr having more than 5 years of fiverr | Fiverr

Thanks

I am not getting orders.

You have an order in your queue right now.

I am not getting orders.

You have an order in your queue right now.

Yes, today I got order by sending an offer on buyer’s request. But I am mainly telling about gifg impressions. 5 months before my gig was remaining on the top of the first page, which results in huge number of orders. But currently its far away from first page.

Archived