The best way to send a buyer an offer?

So, I’ve been anticipating my first job for four months now but I’ve been really scared to send offers in buyers request. Cause I might probably do it wrong. Any help?

There are a ton of forum posts giving advice on how to write effective Buyer’s Requests.

Use the SEARCH icon in the upper right hand corner of this page to find those posts and learn from them.

I’ve been really scared to send offers

If you continue to be “scared” you will be waiting more than 4 months for an order.

GG

hey visit this topic you will get some tips and suggestions here for sure

Hello Everyone, I am just sharing some tips to get First order Stay Online for Maximum TimeIf you are Asian, try to stay online in the time zone of Europe/UK time zone.Do you send buyer request daily? if you do that’s perfect but if you don’t start sending buyer request right nowTry to visit Fiverr Forum it will help you a lot in all matters on Fiverr.Tips To Send a buyer request: Read the buyer request completelySend the request if you are 100 per cent sure that you can do what the bu…

So, I’ve been anticipating my first job for four months now but I’ve been really scared to send offers in buyers request. Cause I might probably do it wrong. Any help?

I’ve been really scared to send offers in buyers request. Cause I might probably do it wrong.

The whole Fiverr experience can be quite daunting when you first start out.

This will help you: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

PS. Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

There are a ton of forum posts giving advice on how to write effective Buyer’s Requests.

Use the SEARCH icon in the upper right hand corner of this page to find those posts and learn from them.

I’ve been really scared to send offers

If you continue to be “scared” you will be waiting more than 4 months for an order.

GG

Pardon my choice of words I was gonna go for “being too skeptical”

Archived