Offer More Extras / Changing package in active order

Hi!

My customer ordered a “Rough sketch” package (Basic) for a total of $10, but the work he’s looking for worth $25 (the price of a Standard package). I’m planning to offer more Extras to the order so it matches the price of $25.

Screenshot_4.jpg.f9feac33f2ac8dec0953786705f81394.jpg
Screenshot_4921×508 38.9 KB

Do I need to select ✔️ ‘Rough sketch’ package and then add an Extra for $15 so the total would be $25 (full cost)? Or I just need to Add Custom Extra so the Total would be $15 (Total cost of Extras)?

Or maybe I can somehow change the package in the order itself?

Thank you!

1. One thing you should get at the back of your mind is, let the buyer know and acknowledge that you want to perform that action.

2. After the buyer agreed on your proposes, then you can go ahead to add the EXTRA either way.

Don’t forget to message me if probably you need someone to help you transcribe your audio or video to text. I’ m ready to start at any time you message me.

my username is: Tunlary

Don’t forget to message me if probably you need someone to help you transcribe your audio or video to text. I’ m ready to start at any time you message me.

STOP offering your services in the forum! You are not only incredibly rude doing this, but breaking the rules here. If anyone wants to go look at your Gig, believe me, they will. So STOP it already. I doubt an artist needs your “transcribing” skills.

GG

Hi!

My customer ordered a “Rough sketch” package (Basic) for a total of $10, but the work he’s looking for worth $25 (the price of a Standard package). I’m planning to offer more Extras to the order so it matches the price of $25.

Do I need to select ✔️ ‘Rough sketch’ package and then add an Extra for $15 so the total would be $25 (full cost)? Or I just need to Add Custom Extra so the Total would be $15 (Total cost of Extras)?

Or maybe I can somehow change the package in the order itself?

Thank you!

need to Add Custom Extra so the Total would be $15

If you are just needing to be paid the other $15, all you need to do it add a Custom Offer for that $15 - the order is already for the Rough Sketch so, they have already paid $10 (plus whatever fees Fiverr charges) for this.

GG

need to Add Custom Extra so the Total would be $15

If you are just needing to be paid the other $15, all you need to do it add a Custom Offer for that $15 - the order is already for the Rough Sketch so, they have already paid $10 (plus whatever fees Fiverr charges) for this.

GG

Oh, thank you, GG! I get it now 😄

Archived