Buyers being unresponsive

thatpool

Hi. So i recently hit the goal for Level 2 Seller and ive set my office unavailable because of my exams but i don’t know how it didn’t set it, maybe a glitch/bug. And i got an order from someone new who just messaged and instant ordered without getting my answer whether i can do it or not. I asked him to provide me details for the service he bought so i can complete it soon as possible. But buyer was completely unresponsive till the last day of delivery and on the last day ive opened a dispute to cancel order due to unresponsive buyer. After that it got cancelled, my Level 2 badge is now on hold because of my order completion rate went down from 100% to 75% just from 1 order being cancelled and whose it wasn’t my fault. Its like someone ordered and went unresponsive just to hold this achievement. Its so frustrating how a buyer can control your eligibility for levels by not responding and he gets back his money and nothing is questioned from his side.

That is definitely frustrating… if the person did not provide details for you to complete the order, you can send a ticket to Customer Service, so they can cancel without impacting your stats. Also, do you have questions in the buyer requirements that ensure the buyers have to put down information? That helps a lot with avoiding spam orders.

That is definitely frustrating… if the person did not provide details for you to complete the order, you can send a ticket to Customer Service, so they can cancel without impacting your stats. Also, do you have questions in the buyer requirements that ensure the buyers have to put down information? That helps a lot with avoiding spam orders.

he just posted a random picture taken from his phone of a computer screen as a requirement

Archived