Wanna change track

ikramhossan

i want to delete my fiverr account because i want to change my track from graphic design ( i havent done any work yet)
to digital marketing…main cause is that i got a warning from fiverr and my response rate gone 0 hours…so i want to create a new account (same wifi and same computer) with digital marketing gig…is this possible? or should i go with same current account for digital marketing? please help me with full details…thank you

Guest lloydsolutions

i want to delete my fiverr account because i want to change my track from graphic design ( i havent done any work yet)

to digital marketing…main cause is that i got a warning from fiverr and my response rate gone 0 hours…so i want to create a new account (same wifi and same computer) with digital marketing gig…is this possible? or should i go with same current account for digital marketing? please help me with full details…thank you

should i go with same current account for digital marketing?

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account within which you can offer different services.

i got a warning from fiverr

Make sure to carefully read and follow the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so that you do not get any further warnings.

Archived