Learn promoted GIG

mdimran17

Hello there.

I spent almost 50 cents, and to be honest, for the moment I am not seeing any big change! Maybe this is good when you add more money into it. I just started it and wanted to try like everyone else I guess.

Did you try it?
Rrebai

My advice is not to get your hopes up on Promoted gigs, still need to pay attention to your portfolio, when you think it’s optimal or at least it’s similar to the format that has been used by your more successful competitors than you can optimize Promoted gigs.

Then, keep in control of your gigs, determine the right time to increase or decrease the bid - experiment with that - so you know how many bids in the service you are using to keep it optimal, because we don’t know how many other competitors are giving a bid on the promotion

that may be my suggestion because there are many other technical things that have been shared in the forum and I think this is rarely noticed

My advice is not to get your hopes up on Promoted gigs, still need to pay attention to your portfolio, when you think it’s optimal or at least it’s similar to the format that has been used by your more successful competitors than you can optimize Promoted gigs.

Then, keep in control of your gigs, determine the right time to increase or decrease the bid - experiment with that - so you know how many bids in the service you are using to keep it optimal, because we don’t know how many other competitors are giving a bid on the promotion

that may be my suggestion because there are many other technical things that have been shared in the forum and I think this is rarely noticed

Noted with many thanks

Hello there.

I spent almost 50 cents, and to be honest, for the moment I am not seeing any big change! Maybe this is good when you add more money into it. I just started it and wanted to try like everyone else I guess.

Did you try it?

Rrebai

Not yet. But I want to try that’s why I ask you about your experience.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.❤️

Thanks a lot Mate 😀

This is states of my promoted gigs for 90 days

This is statues for last 30 days.

Overall, I seem to be seeing the effect.

You might try to calculate the ROI (Return Of Investment), then you can eliminate the gigs that didn’t make revenue.

At some article that I have read the ROI at least reach 5%

But it’s your choice, some of them said that ROI is can’t see just a few experiments. because an investment is a long term

Good luck!

You might try to calculate the ROI (Return Of Investment), then you can eliminate the gigs that didn’t make revenue.

At some article that I have read the ROI at least reach 5%

But it’s your choice, some of them said that ROI is can’t see just a few experiments. because an investment is a long term

Good luck!

yeah Thank you so much

Archived