New seller info

Guest lexitron13

Guest lexitron13

Hi there,

new to Fiverr, i would like to know if i can upload RECREATION of my stuff to show the people what i can do, but those recreations i want to add in my gallery has copyright, i mean, i love comics for example i recreate logo for dc comics, obviously is DC COMICS copyright, but i can upload a pdf with all the logos i did recreate? Alternatively i can write, Copyright and Trademarks of NAME… et cetera? Or not? Because on behance for example i ve no problem at all, everyone knows that is recreation of something existing, but i made it/them.

Thanks to everyone!

Guest lexitron13

hi to show your work as a portfolio you can use flicker …upload your work in flicker and give the link to the client for show…its the best way to show clients your work

Thx for the suggestion, i will take the tip in mind

Hi there,

new to Fiverr, i would like to know if i can upload RECREATION of my stuff to show the people what i can do, but those recreations i want to add in my gallery has copyright, i mean, i love comics for example i recreate logo for dc comics, obviously is DC COMICS copyright, but i can upload a pdf with all the logos i did recreate? Alternatively i can write, Copyright and Trademarks of NAME… et cetera? Or not? Because on behance for example i ve no problem at all, everyone knows that is recreation of something existing, but i made it/them.

Thanks to everyone!

but i can upload a pdf with all the logos i did recreate?

I think this is perfectly fine, as long as it’s all original work made by you personally and to solely showcase your work as well as what you’re capable of. For example, by showing a before and after image. If you want to be safe and still showcase your talent, I’d suggest looking up logo’s that have a trademark clearance to avoid any potential legal risks.

hi to show your work as a portfolio you can use flicker …upload your work in flicker and give the link to the client for show…its the best way to show clients your work

This is a good solution and to avoid getting your account banned I’d suggest looking here for all the links Fiverr allows you to use: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016541618-Allowed-Links-for-Gigs (as you can see Flickr is allowed, but just in case you were thinking about using other URL’s)

Archived