How was the gig?

hmmirazulislam

A few things I would change…

• lifetime support

Really? So, I can place an order with you, pay $20 and bug you ten years from now to revise my brochure and get it done at no extra charge?

You are setting yourself up for abuse with that one.

• 8, 9 and Unlimited Revisions

Again, this can be abused. I would change that to 2, 3 and 4 revisions. Any more? Get the Buyer to pay more.

• 100% Client Satisfaction

This is a HUGE mistake. You are going to get 4, 3, and 2-Star reviews and when you do, you are going to ask why. The Buyers are going to say, you didn’t satisfy them 100%.

Don’t get me wrong, but there are Buyers out there you will NEVER be able to satisfy 100%. Putting that in your profile/Gig just makes you a target for abuse.

I’m trying to save you from getting taken advantage of so hopefully you will follow my suggestions.

Otherwise, your Gig looked quite impressive.

Good luck.

• lifetime support

Really? So, I can place an order with you, pay $20 and bug you ten years from now to revise my brochure and get it done at no extra charge?

Again, this can be abused. I would change that to 2, 3 and 4 revisions. Any more? Get the Buyer to pay more.

This is a HUGE mistake. You are going to get 4, 3, and 2-Star reviews and when you do, you are going to ask why. The Buyers are going to say, you didn’t satisfy them 100%.

Don’t get me wrong, but there are Buyers out there you will NEVER be able to satisfy 100%. Putting that in your profile/Gig just makes you a target for abuse.

I’m trying to save you from getting taken advantage of so hopefully you will follow my suggestions.

Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestion. I already removed * lifetime support * * 100% Client Satisfaction and unlimited revision

• lifetime support

Good luck.

Thank you so much. Really it’s very good idea

• lifetime support

Good luck.

great point I will agree with you.

Archived