Same mobile internet for two fiver accounts

Hello!
I hope that you all are fine. Well i just want to know about a thing, i am using my mobile internet for freelancing and now i am creating another account for my brother as well on different pc please tell me can we both use same mobile internt for our fiverr acounts or do we need different device for my brothers fiverr account?

My husband wanted to open a Fiverr account. I contacted customer service to ask if that was possible. I learned that as long as you have a different payment method, and a different email, and you work in different niches that having two accounts on the same IP address is fine.

However to be abundantly safe you may want to contact Customer Service and let them know what you were doing.

My husband wanted to open a Fiverr account. I contacted customer service to ask if that was possible. I learned that as long as you have a different payment method, and a different email, and you work in different niches that having two accounts on the same IP address is fine. However to be abundantly safe you may want to contact Customer Service and let them know what you were doing.

Thank you very much for your guidance

Thank you again 😊

Archived