How does reviews for video deliveries work?

Hey…can any one tell me the maximum number of times I can redeliver without any issues from fiverr. Is that a substituent for milestones or is it even worse if I redeliver 5 times. (6 clips in 6 deliveries)…well …will that help me to get those reviews for each clip? maybe the problem is not that at all…as I have promissed for 6 clips fiverr may think I have delivered incomplete delivery…hm…so many complications…!

Yes if you promise 6 clips on an order you need to deliver all 6 when you press deliver. It also won’t help re-delivering as when reviewing they can still only have 1 clip selected for that order to include in the portfolio.

I don’t know of a limit to the number of times you can redeliver, but it will autocomplete 3 days after the initial delivery I think - so you’d be limited to up to 3 days of re-delivering I think, unless the buyer completed it.

Yes if you promise 6 clips on an order you need to deliver all 6 when you press deliver. It also won’t help re-delivering as when reviewing they can still only have 1 clip selected for that order to include in the portfolio.

I don’t know of a limit to the number of times you can redeliver, but it will autocomplete 3 days after the initial delivery I think - so you’d be limited to up to 3 days of re-delivering I think, unless the buyer completed it.

ok…thanks. Well…are you aware of any other place on Fiverr itself I can give my service as I wanted. I’m not familliar about some things like Fiverr Pro for an example. Is that a place I can go??? Maybe just speculations…!..anyway…

ok…thanks. Well…are you aware of any other place on Fiverr itself I can give my service as I wanted. I’m not familliar about some things like Fiverr Pro for an example. Is that a place I can go??? Maybe just speculations…!..anyway…

I’m not sure. You can check with CS. Ideally they’d look at the last delivery/re-delivery and make sure the buyer can select the live gallery item from that.

Well…are you aware of any other place on Fiverr itself I can give my service as I wanted.

If you mean multiple items from the delivery per order shown in the live gallery, no I don’t think any part of Fiverr supports that (well there’s the milestones where each milestone might be considered a separate order so if you deliver 1 video for each milestone it might).

well can I do something like this? I deliver all 6 clips on first delivery after all…and…then redeliver 5 more times singlely for the clips I want reviews… Are you sure whether reviews for re deliveries appear on the gallery?..or otherwise it’s just in vain…

well can I do something like this? I deliver all 6 clips on first delivery after all…and…then redeliver 5 more times singlely for the clips I want reviews… Are you sure whether reviews for re deliveries appear on the gallery?..or otherwise it’s just in vain…

Each time a buyer has an order to review (ignoring milestone orders for now) they can only select one item to put in the live gallery. No matter how many times it’s been re-delivered.

that means I must go for milestone option…

Yes I think so. Or split it. eg. If the gig was “I will give you one/a chess lesson” and you deliver one video after that’s purchased. For the next lesson they could order it again and you’d deliver a different video.

Yes I think so. Or split it. eg. If the gig was “I will give you one/a chess lesson” and you deliver one video after that’s purchased. For the next lesson they could order it again and you’d deliver a different video.

I already have one…I meant: Single package gig…so I have to wait till the end of march to get those valuable reviews… he is so impressed by my work by the way…OK. So I have to inform him the issue and some negotiation…Thanks

Archived