How to successfully dispute a terrible gig

Hello folks,

I havent used fiverr a whole lot and just placed an order on a $100 gig for a logo design gig and it’s a complete joke. The order was placed yesterday and they have already submitted a few designs that are 30 second color changes or a simple crop from one another. I since have requested a cancellation but the seller will not accept it. They ignore the request and mention nothing of it. They’re proceeding to create more “design ideas” that we are not requesting and saying that their super basic and uncreative designs have already been sketched and they will digitalize it for us. It’s a brutal push for money with zero care to our experience or satisfaction. Is there a way to beat these guys. It’s getting sketchier by the minute.

Update: Well it turned out I ordered from the wrong seller which explains why the designs did not turn out how I want because the styles are different. 😮
How to solve this? Again seller will NOT cancel.

What you could do is politely ask them if you can have a bit more of a variation between designs. Maybe if you have some ideas, I know that they should be the ones with the ideas unless stated otherwise, you could tell them to the seller to hopefully get them to change what they are doing.

Archived