The Buyer is not Responding Well

Then you shouldn’t accept the order. Anyway now you can just attach a text file saying - “You didn’t give me enough requirements for that I couldn’t complete your order. When you will come back you just send me revision and enough time for me to complete your work.”

Then you shouldn’t accept the order. Anyway now you can just attach a text file saying - “You didn’t give me enough requirements for that I couldn’t complete your order. When you will come back you just send me revision and enough time for me to complete your work.”

Then you shouldn’t accept the order.

Sellers cannot pick and choose which order to accept or reject. Sellers can either complete orders, request the cancellation of orders, or contact CS to cancel orders; that’s it.

I don’t have the full requirements What Should I do?

That is either due to your order requirements page not being thorough enough to cover every aspect of an order so that any additional communication is unnecessary, or the buyer willingly placing false or incomplete information on the order requirements page, which would warrant contacting CS to cancel the order.

Sellers cannot pick and choose which order to accept or reject. Sellers can either complete orders, request the cancellation of orders, or contact CS to cancel orders; that’s it.

That is either due to your order requirements page not being thorough enough to cover every aspect of an order so that any additional communication is unnecessary, or the buyer willingly placing false or incomplete information on the order requirements page, which would warrant contacting CS to cancel the order.

Sellers cannot pick and choose which order to accept or reject.

Yeah, but theres a option for you if they don’t give you requirements the order won’t start. If you skip the requirements then you can start the work.

Sellers cannot pick and choose which order to accept or reject.

Yeah, but theres a option for you if they don’t give you requirements the order won’t start. If you skip the requirements then you can start the work.

If the buyer provides partial requirements, or a seller doesn’t set up their order requirements page correctly and has responses set as optional, that would bypass the order hold and it would become a live order.

Thanks for your suggestion

just attach a text file

That could get him a warning.

. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

just attach a text file

That could get him a warning.

. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

So then what should he do? If he cancel the order that will affect his profile, isn’t it?

Contact CS and politely request that they cancel the order for you without affecting your statistics, as the buyer hasn’t responded with the needed requirements to do the work.

Thanks! But I completed half of its Project. It’s a Squarespace Website in which we work online

Thanks! But I completed half of its Project. It’s a Squarespace Website in which we work online

If a buyer doesn’t give you enough information to complete the entire order, then the order should be stopped right from the beginning. There’s no point in working on only the partial instructions that you were given.

You hadn’t mentioned that. You can’t expect to receive good or valid advice when others don’t know the full circumstance. We are not mind readers.

At this point, a time extension is probably the best course of action. You’ll probably need to request a LOT more time than you think, if this buyer is this poor at responding.

Consider the alternatives. List out the pros and cons. Make the decision that lets you sleep at night.

You hadn’t mentioned that. You can’t expect to receive good or valid advice when others don’t know the full circumstance. We are not mind readers.

At this point, a time extension is probably the best course of action. You’ll probably need to request a LOT more time than you think, if this buyer is this poor at responding.

Consider the alternatives. List out the pros and cons. Make the decision that lets you sleep at night.

@imagination7413 Best suggestion.Thanks!

Archived