Misleading title and images from the actual service

imran_kanjoo

Why Fiverr does not care about the misleading titles and the images from the actual service provided by the seller. I see many sellers use different images and titles which wastes time due to wrong search appearance. And there is no option to report them. How can I report them?
For example, a seller’s title is " I will increase domain rating ahrefs DR 60 moz da 50 tf 30", the image says “DR 70”, however in his premium service the he provides maximum 40+. This wastes time.
here are examples,

favicon.icoLightshot
fdsxTwLDRPmjx5WejY2jWg.png.f00f99cc3923c916f6b250ad2a0b3874.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

There are so many sellers doing this.

This is a thing that annoys good sellers no end as well.
I guess the thing is to realize that these are people who:

• at best forgot to update their images (we all do that) - probably ok to do business so long as this is all they forgot and will otherwise be doing a good job for you.
  • don’t mind being fibbedy fibful scamulent scamoidalists - as they see people not themselves as nothing but “marks” for the extraction of cash for nothing in particular.

Look at the whole Gig and even have a bit of a conversation about your job. Those who are honest will stand out from the casual (or worse).

I would say that many in that space that you appear to be looking at are less than honorable, with many making promises that they have absolutely no control over and working on the assumption that they can do a few vague generic (and oh so lazy) things and the customers they assume to be stupider than themselves will not notice that nothing of any value happened. If they ever do they will probably be too embarrassed (or easily intimidated) to do anything about it.

Bottom line, don’t support people who show every sign of not supporting you at least equally.

🙂

This is a thing that annoys good sellers no end as well.

I guess the thing is to realize that these are people who:

• at best forgot to update their images (we all do that) - probably ok to do business so long as this is all they forgot and will otherwise be doing a good job for you.
  • don’t mind being fibbedy fibful scamulent scamoidalists - as they see people not themselves as nothing but “marks” for the extraction of cash for nothing in particular.

Look at the whole Gig and even have a bit of a conversation about your job. Those who are honest will stand out from the casual (or worse).

I would say that many in that space that you appear to be looking at are less than honorable, with many making promises that they have absolutely no control over and working on the assumption that they can do a few vague generic (and oh so lazy) things and the customers they assume to be stupider than themselves will not notice that nothing of any value happened. If they ever do they will probably be too embarrassed (or easily intimidated) to do anything about it.

Bottom line, don’t support people who show every sign of not supporting you at least equally.

🙂

So what about my time? I am searching different and those gigs appear and upon checking, actual service is different.

Ain’t nothing I can be doing about your time. I am not Fiverr so please don’t be whining at me or you come over all entitled - which makes you seem just like what you are complaining about. Grrr :roll_eyes:

If you feel these gigs are dishonest then please take the opportunity you do have to do something and Report them. That does everyone a service.

🙂

Why Fiverr does not care about the misleading titles and the images from the actual service provided by the seller. I see many sellers use different images and titles which wastes time due to wrong search appearance. And there is no option to report them. How can I report them?

For example, a seller’s title is " I will increase domain rating ahrefs DR 60 moz da 50 tf 30", the image says “DR 70”, however in his premium service the he provides maximum 40+. This wastes time.

here are examples,

favicon.icoLightshot
5ca608783d5ce3092ff5ebe221c6f8e0f71bf4e7_2_456x500.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

There are so many sellers doing this.

And there is no option to report them.

There is. Close to the top right corner (above the word premium) there’s a flag icon. Click on it to report those gigs.

I come across such gigs all the time. There is a “flag” or “report” option on every gig and profile. Best to flag the gig or profile.

Most of the time, these things are automated (I assume). Once enough people have flagged it, they do get delisted or put under review and so on.

Fiverr is just like a real world marketplace. You are going to have some liars in the mix. Buyer beware, as they say 🙂

(instead of a screenshot, a link to the gig would have been easy for us to go to that gig and report it, if it really is peddling false services)

Archived