Help with a logo design for a disability website

ragachagel

Hello! I need some help with a logo design. I’m the web administrator for a disability website in Cornwall, UK. Though it is not a live website yet, the website will be a review website for people with disabilities (and anyone who cares for them) of the places that they visit and the obstacles that they encounter as they go out and about in Cornwall.
I’ve been working on the website for a little while, but one of the aspects that I have done nothing about (as I don’t have the skills) is a logo for the website. I don’t even really know where to start with how it should look or what style I want to have. I have been looking through the work of some of the logo designers on Fiverr, but there’s so much to choose from and I just don’t know where to start. I’ve tried finessing my search, but even that gives me hundreds of options. It’s extremely overwhelming. I’m not really getting anywhere because, although I know I want it to be fun, and colourful, I also need it to look professional, explain some part of the ethos of the website, be recognisable, and be not too complicated because it’s going to sit in a small corner (as the homepage button). I have no idea what it needs to look like, just an idea of what it has to do.

Anyone got any advice to someone who is being quite vague?

Google this and select images: “Colorful and Fun logo for a Disability Service Provider that brightens up your day when seen”

and then from the images you get in search select the style you like and composition.

Once you have more idea on the logo it will be easier to find right logo designer.

Check this out also: 50 questions to ask a client prior to designing a logo | Creative Boom

How small are you thinking? Website logos can be a bit larger than app icon logos, but if you want something that encompasses the entirety of ‘disability’ you might have trouble with details being visible and recognizable. (The questionnaire that @marinapomorac linked will help your chosen seller a LOT.)

You’re also going to need a vetting process, as there are a LOT of fake logo sellers here on Fiverr. Something to consider: Story time for logo designers

How small are you thinking? Website logos can be a bit larger than app icon logos, but if you want something that encompasses the entirety of ‘disability’ you might have trouble with details being visible and recognizable. (The questionnaire that @marinapomorac linked will help your chosen seller a LOT.)

You’re also going to need a vetting process, as there are a LOT of fake logo sellers here on Fiverr. Something to consider: Story time for logo designers

Website logos can be a bit larger than app icon logos, but if you want something that encompasses the entirety of ‘disability’ you might have trouble with details being visible and recognizable.

@ragachagel

#1 Your budget - this will determine everything

#2 Logo style, colors, font, text incorporated or not (use link above or I can send you client’s brief for the logo to fill in, the same thing)

#3 Logo can have variations (large for web, and extracted smaller version for favicon and app) - and this cost money, so once again #1 - budget

@imagination7413 You linked to zreine but it looks she is no longer on Fiverr? Wonder what happened.

Archived