Fiverr Affiliate System

bowzer

• 1 month later...
thefacebookgeek said: This sounds like a great idea!! If the cut came from Fiverr's 20% cut on the sale, I'm all up for it $-)

Amazing how quickly people (and not only you The Face Book Geek, I chose you because I think you can take it) are willing to spend other people's money...

I fully and completely oppose most forms of an affiliate program on Fiverr.

And, mostly it's not needed. We're already "affiliates" that get paid $4 out of every $5 sale. And we have a reason to promote and if we don't make sales we have no costs of hosting, ecommerce, etc.

hotwebideas said: Why not? All the other big websites have affiliate programs.

Lots of big websites have crappy affiliate programs. Lots of other websites have product prices with a free range. There are countless reasons to not want an affiliate program for Fiverr.

One of the biggest ones is also the dual nature of behavior here.

I'm a buyer and a seller.... What are you an "affiliate" to/for. Are you getting a percent of all my purchases for referring...but what about all my sales? You realize the amount of "Black Hat" cookie cutters that will be out there.

Ugh, I don't even like how I feel thinking about the noise and problems. Fiverr already is practically banned on Twitter in terms of links being seen as spam. Imagine people with their "affiliate link bots" going though every permutate for 1-million gigs!

NO NO NO

shortsaler said: affiliate marketers are just trying to earn a paycheck like you as a seller here on fiverr or any other entrepreneur or employee.

Hmmm.

Yes, and that may very well be the source of corruption.

Is the recommendation and referral natural or influence by the paycheck. Might there even be a better and "Free" option or a better (and more expensive options) but without an affiliate option.

It is inherently corruptible.

I would concern publishing an article on my blog including a link to Fiverr if they had an affiliate program however, I don’t want to direct visitors to my competition you know? Until I can potentially make a profit for attracting traffic, Fiverr is kind of a secret weapon. Besides, Fiverr ads are already showing up on many popular websites and gaining a ton of awareness and stiffer completion upon community members.

• 5 months later...

Why would they implement an affiliate system? They already have a more than reasonable amount of traffic, and the implementation of an affiliate system I would think would actually make them lose money. I guess in general, it would depend how they do it. I think at this point, the site is way too big and an affiliate system isn’t really necessary.

I would enjoy it if they did, but I don’t really see it happening.

Guest matt_garry

affiliate programs and collecting money off each sale that is called a pyramid scheme and is just a horrible business plan

• 1 year later...

This is the CLOSEST thing to a Fiverr affiliate system. I use PeerFly

And in PeerFly they have their own Fiverr offer where if you refer someone to Fiverr and they make a purchase on ANY GIG ON FIVERR, you get $15.50 per PERSON! I absolutely love PeerFly! Not sure if Fiverr will have their own affiliate network, but I would recommend getting into PeerFly and promoting it this way while you can.

Peerfly is free and you have to submit an application (fill out a simple form) and they will contact you if you are accepted.

Reply to @kjblynx:

They are affiliated with Fiverr, as a business partner so to speak, but Fiverr isn’t going to tell everyone to go to PeerFly and do what I suggested. Peerfly has an offer set up to make money off of Fiverr and Fiverr makes money as well when people do that offer. Peerfly is an affiliate marketing website with ads and offers. Fiverr is not. I was saying Peerfly could be used as a middleman to promoting FIverr so people could make money with that. It’s a generous amount especially if you included your own gigs. So $20.50 per person (when that person decides to buy your basic $5 gig that you promoted with PeerFly and then PeerFly pays you $15.50) why wouldn’t someone want to do that? If someone is familiar with CPA websites and marketing, then PeerFly is a great addition to Fiverr.

Reply to @kjblynx:

Also, I’ve seen your comments to other users about their “ideas” on an affiliate website or Fiverr affiliate program and I respect that you try to help everyone avoid getting scammed on here. I have sold some gigs on here and only want to increase my business. I would NOT promote something that is a scam. And just to make it clear PeerFly is ONLY an option to promoting offers and advertisements and making money online. Example: Just because they promote Apple advertisements, DOES NOT mean that they are trying to make themselves look like Apple. They simply make money off of advertising. That’s it. I don’t know the agreement between Fiverr or PeerFly, but I was just saying that promoting both together is a great way to earn extra cash online because PeerFly has a legit offer for promoting Fiverr.

Reply to @eperk31: PeerFly is one of many affiliates that operate for fiverr.

Any website hitting more than 500k monthly visitors can join the fiverr affiliate program. See here: http://display.fiverr.com/signup

This is a direct quote from a friend of mine who owns a popular UK Facebook page and has worked with fiverr: “You can get up to £10 and even higher some months! Seems they’re desperate for buyers.” (£10 -> $17)

Fiverr wouldn’t need to pay $17 per affiliate if they allowed sellers to track (and subsequently improve upon) their referrals. Paying $17 for a potential $1 profit seems counter-intuitive if you ask me.

logo_1345714951.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To address the questions regarding our affiliate programs, here’s some info:

We have our own affiliate program here: https://www.fiverr.com/affiliate_program
The in-house program is for large companies / web-owners, with over 500k page-views / month.

We also operate through 3 main affiliate-networks, for the small affiliates.:

share a sale-
http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=57000

Affiliate-window-
https://darwin.affiliatewindow.com/merchant-profile/6288

Rakuten-
favicon-32x32.pngRakuten Marketing rakuten-marketing-square.png

Affiliate | Rakuten MarketingRakuten Marketing

Empowering Marketers

Hope this helps!

Archived