Well, it was a good run, but Fiverr is stupid

donaldfaulknor

I’ve been dealing with trying to verify my ID for 8 days. I’ve dealt with 4 customer service reps. What kind of pull will the Fiverr Twitter Staff have that support tickets can’t do?

Fiverr Twitter Staff

Publicity.

Fiverr cares for publicity and public image. Florida is not some third world country in the bushes.

But you need to stay calm. Also asking on Twitter could bring others to share their experience and will also help speed up Florida ID to be part of approved documents if it is not at this moment.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr Twitter Staff

Publicity.

Fiverr cares for publicity and public image. Florida is not some third world country in the bushes.

But you need to stay calm. Also asking on Twitter could bring others to share their experience and will also help speed up Florida ID to be part of approved documents if it is not at this moment.

According to Fiverr and the community, Florida Driver’s licenses are approved documents. However, they refuse to verify manually. Their automated systems aren’t recognizing the new style of Florida Driver’s Licenses.

According to Fiverr and the community, Florida Driver’s licenses are approved documents. However, they refuse to verify manually. Their automated systems aren’t recognizing the new style of Florida Driver’s Licenses.

Their automated systems aren’t recognizing the new style of Florida Driver’s Licenses.

And this is a technical problem you expose on Twitter and they will fix it.

Their automated systems aren’t recognizing the new style of Florida Driver’s Licenses.

Do I @mention them or do I post on one of their posts? I guarantee it won’t be seen. Nothing I post gets seen, by anyone, ever. That’s the reason I don’t get many sales. No matter what I post, not one person will ever see it.

Ok, I did that. Now, what do I do about the money in my Fiverr account? Will they let me take that if my account is disabled? It’s still pending, but clearing December 23. I was counting on and hoping I’d be able to get that before Christmas.

Ok, I did that. Now, what do I do about the money in my Fiverr account? Will they let me take that if my account is disabled? It’s still pending, but clearing December 23. I was counting on and hoping I’d be able to get that before Christmas.

I am searching for your tweet but can’t find it.

If you look at their replies you will see they do reply in normal business style with people sensitivity to their issues.

Money is released 90 days after account has been deactivated, but since your issue is ID that could be resolved and you could have your account back.

Here’s one of them. I posted on FiverrSupport post. fiverr post. and at mentioned both of them. https://■■■■■■■■■■■/JaguarWebDevel1/status/1339228225390718976

Well, you posted reply on post they made in 2016.

You should have posted tweet comment to their lates tweet.

And I found the data regarding new Florida licence https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/newdl/#:~:text=Starting%20in%20August%202017%2C%20the,centers%20throughout%20Florida%20and%20online.

Did you send this link to Fiverr CS?

Not yet. Should I also do that on a post?

Yes. That would be in my initial message to CS, because it makes no sense that system is rejecting ID from US. The only possible thing is that ID changed in a way system is not recognizing, and in Florida case that has happened.

Share the info about how ID changed by the government to include more relevant data in magnetic strip and the look is now changed.

@marinapomorac as web developer myself, you know how easy it is to manually verify ID? With a few lines of code (literally, like 3 lines of code) they can make an option for their Fiverr staff to manually verify ID. Of course, the automated system would verify what they can and they’d only have to manually verify users that submit a support ticket so they’re not overwhelmed with the ones the automated system can handle. Maybe I need to work on the Fiverr backend team. lol

Guest humanissocial

@marinapomorac as web developer myself, you know how easy it is to manually verify ID? With a few lines of code (literally, like 3 lines of code) they can make an option for their Fiverr staff to manually verify ID. Of course, the automated system would verify what they can and they’d only have to manually verify users that submit a support ticket so they’re not overwhelmed with the ones the automated system can handle. Maybe I need to work on the Fiverr backend team. lol

While you’re at it and can you fix the mobile app so that we can do more than three things with it? 😂

you know how easy it is to manually verify ID

OK. That is your point of view. Since you are a man from US. USA is like, the cream luxury tip top fancy country with brain and muscle.

And then we have you. On Fiverr. Sending messages to Fiverr. About your problejm, and you are fluent in English.

And then we have billion trillion people who can’t spell “English” asking CS everything, from the color of the sky to why I do not get orders and why my GIG is not ranking.

And you are in between all of that commotion.

They want their system to do that, to verify new Florida ID automatically, or for them to verify it manually. But imagine answering to your request between 1000 request mommy Fiverr, mommy Fiverr, my GIG is denied, buhuhuhuhuhuhu, why, denyijed, why whj?

While you wait for all of this to resolve go and take a look on other tweets Fiverr gets. 80% of questions are answered in TOS or help section. But searching for the answer and asking for the answer…

While you’re at it and can you fix the mobile app so that we can do more than three things with it? 😂

I totally would. There’s a lot I would fix with Fiverr. I think the Fiverr “concept” is good, but I feel they could definitely be better. Optimizing gigs to get sales is extremely hard, for starters. In 9 months I’ve only had two sales. The last one went so well I received a $95 tip. Still can’t get Fiverr to boost my gigs.

Guest humanissocial

you know how easy it is to manually verify ID

OK. That is your point of view. Since you are a man from US. USA is like, the cream luxury tip top fancy country with brain and muscle.

And then we have you. On Fiverr. Sending messages to Fiverr. About your problejm, and you are fluent in English.

And then we have billion trillion people who can’t spell “English” asking CS everything, from the color of the sky to why I do not get orders and why my GIG is not ranking.

And you are in between all of that commotion.

They want their system to do that, to verify new Florida ID automatically, or for them to verify it manually. But imagine answering to your request between 1000 request mommy Fiverr, mommy Fiverr, my GIG is denied, buhuhuhuhuhuhu, why, denyijed, why whj?

While you wait for all of this to resolve go and take a look on other tweets Fiverr gets. 80% of questions are answered in TOS or help section. But searching for the answer and asking for the answer…

No what he is describing is a standard development practice. It’s nothing fancy.

Guest humanissocial

I totally would. There’s a lot I would fix with Fiverr. I think the Fiverr “concept” is good, but I feel they could definitely be better. Optimizing gigs to get sales is extremely hard, for starters. In 9 months I’ve only had two sales. The last one went so well I received a $95 tip. Still can’t get Fiverr to boost my gigs.

Yeah between the bugs and the penalties for things beyond our control Fiverr is a tricky place to be.

No what he is describing is a standard development practice. It’s nothing fancy.

Exactly. Fiverr is the only place I know of that refuses to do manual verification (if necessary). I’ve been manually verified by Google. And I guarantee, Google has A LOT more people to deal with and a lot more stupid questions, but, they still took the time to have a live person manually verify me.

Archived