How will buyer understand that they are getting real reddit upvotes from sellers?

nirudnj

Hi, I am a seller in fiverr.

Recently I have seen that some buyer are getting reddit upvotes which have no value! Some dishonest sellers are giving reddit upvotes from unverified reddit accounts. So to keep clean FIVERR, I am giving simple tips with example to buyers so that they can understand that they are getting real reddit upvotes from sellers.

Suppose you have bought 30 reddit upvotes from a seller. Now without login visit your reddit link. What do you see? Are there 30 upvotes?

If answer in NO, login your reddit account. Still there is less than 30 upvotes. That means seller have not given you all upvotes. But after login you see that there are 30 upvotes. That means seller has given upvotes from unverified reddit accounts.

If answer is YES, that is ok. Seller have given you 30 upvotes perfectly. To be confirmed, you can visit your reddit link from another browser without login.

Actually reddit does not count or give value the upvotes that are given from unverified accounts. So ask seller to give vote from verified accounts.

N.B.: Seller are not responsible for downvotes.

(I provide real reddit upvotes.)

Archived