Red color icon instead of the usual green

mikemans

On Safari. Clearing the cache for Fiverr changed it back to green for me just now.

Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Details…(Cookies and other website data) > Search for “Fiverr” > Remove the list item that has Cache, Cookies, Local Storage.

Hope this works for you all.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jammer2

My desktop displays the orange color, while my laptop still works with the green! Hows that possible? Anyway, just in case there are doubts, bring back the green!

Guest lissa_1

You are very lucky KJblynx. It is not a welcoming color, to say the least. Green is the color of choice for me. I really dislike the orange invasion of my account. It’s rather offensive to the eye and sense of well being.

Down with the cantaloupe! Up with the honeydew!

This red color is upsetting me.

As I first saw it on my earnings in the upper right corner, I thought that it meant that I lost everything I earned. I looked around for 10 minutes or so before I realized I had overreacted (I’m slightly prone to panic).

Anyway, now realizing that there was a simple palette change I personally think it’s a bad choice. Green is the color of money and this site is all about cheap service vs. high earnings. The green color reinforces that. Red is color of negativity and we associate it with danger. -Any legit artist who understands the color wheel will tell you the same.

It may be a small change but it affects us sellers, whether aware of it or not, negatively since being on this site. Imagine how buyers might react. They may feel threatened to give up their 5 dollars to a red button. That means less money for everyone.

The site feels a lot healthier and more welcoming with all the positive greens around. This red though. It just makes me feel… well… dirty.

Guest jpreay

Has anyone officially heard anything from Fiverr on this???

I sent a ticket in 1 day ago and nothing… crickets… I am sure they are getting tons of people saying this it horrible. and I for one want my green back that is the focus of this site here is to make GREEN.

So sick of this PLEASE FIX IT fiverr

Guest jpreay

I sent a ticket in 1 day ago and nothing… crickets… I am sure they are getting tons of people saying this it horrible. and I for one want my green back that is the focus of this site here is to make GREEN.

Guest jpreay

Guest jpreay

Guest jpreay

Green is back on mine too. I did ask them on Twitter if they would change it back. They simply said thanks for the feedback. But I’d already seen them mentioning that it was an experiment. I’m presuming they’re experimenting in a color change and realized that we don’t like this one…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived