Starting a blog inspired by my work on fiverr?

Guest mcromano

Guest mcromano

Hi guys!

I’ve been considering for a while to start a blog inspired by my work on fiverr.

What I find amazing due to this form of freelancing is that I meet a lot of interesting people, who give me lots of interesting assignments. I keep learning more and more about freelancing, customer service, and customer care, each day

I was thinking of putting this in a blog form (ofc not giving any names or sharing assignments, privacy is a must for all clients), but I wanted to ask some outside opinions first.

What do you think?

I have a blog for Fiverr. I use it to offer tips for sellers and buyers on the site. Some of the topics I’ve covered include dealing with negative feedback, promoting gigs and even coming up with gig ideas.

It’s a great idea to build links back to your Fiverr profile. And sharing your experiences and the things you’ve learned can be really helpful for others.

Guest mcromano

Reply to @aingham69: You’re right! I didn’t even think of building links back, but that’s a very neat idea!

Could you link me to your blog, or tell me its name so I can google it? I’d love to follow you!

Archived