I cant publish my first gig?

bbunbunnyy

• 6 months later...

Its kind of annoying that no one has really answered this.  I had the same problem.

There was a hiccup with my w9.  Once that was resolved I had to step through all of the gig edit pages to the last page and then I was presented with the publish button.

Fiverr needs to spend some money and hire PROFESSIONAL developers instead the ones they have.  There are all kinds of quirks with this system that anyone with an ounce of sense would not do.....including making me go through ever page of the gig to edit 1 silly thing or to find the publish button.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/21/2020 at 5:00 AM, bbunbunnyy said:

I‘m new to Fiverr so I‘m trying to publish a gig for myself. I seem to have filled out everything I need to in order to publish. I‘ve put in all the requirements, added pictures, and filled out the W-9. But every time I click „next“ on the screen (when it should take me to the Done!/publish page) it just takes me back to the Pricing page. The „Publish Gig“ button is greyed out, so I can‘t even click it normally. What do I do?

select a small niche and publish your gig I hope it's publish

On 10/21/2020 at 6:15 AM, studio_king said:

watch this course then create your gig. i hope then you can create your gig.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr

bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

this video is very helpful