That's how my luck works :D

webpurity

My account was running good from last couple of months. I was so happy to support my family from this but it was only for 2 - 3 months. Suddenly i got order from one buyer data entry. I almost work 3-4 days on this task but in the end she refused to accept the order because of less details. She wants to cancel the order, i gave more option to her if she not cancel the order, But she threat me to give bad review. So i dispute the order to maintain the rating. Anyways i got another order from different buyer but the story was same 😃 I literally don’t know hwat’s going on but i don’t want to give up so after again and again cancellation, my profile going down. I know fiverr is not bad platform, it is good for all.
One day i got another dispute about order cancelled which i was completed month ago 😄
Now i am still on fiverr, i started learning more skills to enhance my work. Soon i will add my new services on fiverr. Hope this time i will get good customers.
I know there are always good and ba people around you, it only depends upon your luck which customer came to your store (profile)

Sorry for bad english and again sorry if i hurt anyone with my words 🙂

Thank you all

Keep smiling 😃

Wonderful attitude 🙂

I wonder if I help you figure out why so many cancellations?

What happened with each order and buyer? Or, what was the common factor? At which point of the process did they want to cancel?

If you don’t want to write it here, you can send me a private message here in the forum inbox.

May

Ah thanks for your kind words 🙂 Actually i don’t want to disclose any name.

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny :smiley: He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one 🙂

Then another buyer wants me to find Organic stores in uk, i find 100+ with all details but at the end she said this details is too much less in 10$ order :D.

Then another buyer wants me to find 1000+ youtube email list, i find all the details in3-4 days. I was unable to deliver with in time (3-4 hours exceeded) because i was not in town. But he cancelled the order because he was in hurry

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny :smiley: He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one 🙂

Then another buyer wants me to find Organic stores in uk, i find 100+ with all details but at the end she said this details is too much less in 10$ order :D.

Then another buyer wants me to find 1000+ youtube email list, i find all the details in3-4 days. I was unable to deliver with in time (3-4 hours exceeded) because i was not in town. But he cancelled the order because he was in hurry

Actually i don’t want to disclose any name.

(And that’s not allowed on the forum.)

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny 😃 He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one 🙂

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny 😃 He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one

I’m not totally clear on what you mean, but it seems you accepted a job without first checking whether or not you could do it, or if it could be done at all. Yes?

Do you mean that she said she wanted you to send her a list of organic stores in the UK, you sent her a custom offer for $10, she accepted, then cancelled after you delivered a list of 100+ stores?

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny 😃 He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one

I’m not totally clear on what you mean, but it seems you accepted a job without first checking whether or not you could do it, or if it could be done at all. Yes?

Do you mean that she said she wanted you to send her a list of organic stores in the UK, you sent her a custom offer for $10, she accepted, then cancelled after you delivered a list of 100+ stores?

Yeah…before placing order she said there is no limit to find details. I 100+ found details of Organic store but she said this is less data, so she cancel the order 🙂

Ops sorry, actually first buyer came and order without any conversation. Then he cancelled because i was unable to find software. Actually this task was also not in my services.

Yeah…before placing order she said there is no limit to find details. I 100+ found details of Organic store but she said this is less data, so she cancel the order 🙂

Yeah…before placing order she said there is no limit to find details. I 100+ found details of Organic store but she said this is less data, so she cancel the order

1. I don’t understand–what did you say was lacking: the number of stores, or the amount of data about each store?
  2. In the order description, did you type how many stores would be on the list? And what + how much details you would provide for each store?

100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed

100% money-back guarantee

Unlimited revisions

The above is copied from your gig. These promises make you a target for scammers.

100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed

100% money-back guarantee

Unlimited revisions

Fantastic point!

@webpurity If I were you, I would delete those three, like now-now-now. Cancellations are really bad for every aspect of your success on fiverr.

Also, in one of your gigs you wrote 24/7 support.

Are you awake 24/7? Is there potential here for problems later?

One buyer came and placed order with conversation. He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny 😃 He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one. I searched a lot and gave him some sites and software as well but he wants free one 🙂

He demands me to find crack software to send Million message to USA number without paying single penny 😃 He then forced me to cancelled order because i was unable to find one

It sounds like he wants illegal software (cracked software) and it would probably be illegal to give him it even if it existed. You can quote the terms of service re: copyright etc. You could have checked what they wanted before they ordered if possible.

For that you could have agreed a set amount before the order was started, and said you’d do that amount in the offer you send. Then show the buyer after if they say it’s not enough.

Also I agree with the suggestion to remove things like “unlimited revisions” / guarantees.

Archived