Feeling very bad after getting the level one

developermdsk

Hi everyone,

I feeling very bad after getting the first level. I got level one this sep 15 but after getting level I can’t get any order.

I think I will get some good orders from the buyer after got level one.

But I can’t.

I got level one this sep 15 but after getting level I can’t get any order.

If you type “no orders after level 1” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Greetings @developermdsk.

I guess you must have increased the gig price than usual rates. Though it completely depends upon what price you want to charge for your service but if you will increase it way too more, than probably most of the buyers would search for an alternative.

I would suggest you set the reasonable rates for your services that are not very high nor way too low then see orders rolling in again. 😉

Best Regards
Jevil Shah

Greetings @developermdsk.

I guess you must have increased the gig price than usual rates. Though it completely depends upon what price you want to charge for your service but if you will increase it way too more, than probably most of the buyers would search for an alternative.

I would suggest you set the reasonable rates for your services that are not very high nor way too low then see orders rolling in again. 😉

Best Regards

Jevil Shah

Thank you for good advice.

I will try.

Archived