How to get new order right now?

arpitasahatanni

yes. Fiverr says for Third party TOS violation my gig was removed

Gigs can only contain content that the seller created or has the rights to use commercially.

A third party ToS violation means something in your gig can or was claimed by someone else as being their content or intellectual property.

Gigs can only contain content that the seller created or has the rights to use commercially.

A third party ToS violation means something in your gig can or was claimed by someone else as being their content or intellectual property.

That’s not possible because I had written my gig content. I don’t copy it.

That’s not possible because I had written my gig content. I don’t copy it.

These are some of the prohibited services on Fiverr under the “Third Party violation” category :point_down:t2:

Services that Infringe third parties’ Terms Of Service

We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on Fiverr. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. Gigs that will be flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace.

Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service.

Misleading Services

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Paid reviews

Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance.

Testimonials

A written or spoken statement of a person extolling the virtues of a product or a service.

Fake engagement and traffic

Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

Deepfakes

Deepfakes are created using artificial intelligence technology that superimposes the movements and words of one person onto another.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Hello, Everyone. I am a Fiverr Seller. I work on Digital Marketing Field.  I open my account 2 year ago  in Fiverr.  After 1 month of opening account I started getting work. Everything was good. But one day I get an order from a buyer. Before giving order he message me and told me to promote his Particular product. I agreed. But when he place order he give me another product. That Product was very difficult to promote.  But after all this,  I promote that product and complete the order on time. But after submission he just cancelled the order. After that cancellation my gig was also rejected.

Now it's 1 year I don't get any job. In this 1 year I Published many Gig. But I don't get any work. please give me suggestion how I will get work??

Edited by arpitasahatanni
  • Like 4
  • Up 2