Buyer is not responding even after delivery. What should I do now?

mehrab83011

Hello everyone! I’m in a state of discomfort with an order. A buyer directly ordered me. I wanted to reach him many times, when I need him. But he was not responding. Then after finished my job I have delivered it. My delivery time is over. Yet he is not responding. My question is, In this situation does he able to put this order in revision or cancel it if he want? Or he just able to rate it? 😇

Hi @mehrab83011Just play your part by doing the expected job. After 3 days if he doesn’t attend to it, it would complete automatically. Within 10 days if he checks it, he would still be able to drop a review for you.

Bear in mind, that even after the money has been processed and you have it in your account, be sure to attend to the buyer anytime he comes back for revisions. This would increase the buyer’s trust in your services. If you don’t, the buyer would request for a refund, and can get his payment back. Cheers!

Did he give you enough info in the requirements? If he did, just do it and deliver it to him, that’s all, just do your best at your side and move on to other orders bro. He can accept the order, or require a revision if he want, or just wait 3 days and the order will be auto completed.

He put info in the requirements, I delivered it properly according his requirements.

Hi @mehrab83011Just play your part by doing the expected job. After 3 days if he doesn’t attend to it, it would complete automatically. Within 10 days if he checks it, he would still be able to drop a review for you.

Bear in mind, that even after the money has been processed and you have it in your account, be sure to attend to the buyer anytime he comes back for revisions. This would increase the buyer’s trust in your services. If you don’t, the buyer would request for a refund, and can get his payment back. Cheers!

Thank you so much for the information.@mofeoduntan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived