Gig video denied because of computrized audio

composme

Hi. I purchased voieover from fiverr and i loved that voicever and that was real human voiceover but fiverr denied my video saying video has low quality computerized audio. Is it by mistake or what? anyone can help me?
below is fiverr message.

Unfortunately, your video did not pass our editorial review due to the following:

• The quality of the computarized narration is not up to the standard we expect. You may narrate the video yourself or try a professional. We recomend the narration to be made by a real person or by better software.
    We invite you to fix these issues and upload your video again for review.

Have you contacted your seller about this issue?

I mean if you hired them to provide you with a voice over track and said track gets your video rejected, maybe there is something wrong with it.

i always purchase voiceovers from this seller and she is level2 seller with more than 300 reviews. Its 100% human voice

Have you contacted your seller about this issue?

I mean if you hired them to provide you with a voice over track and said track gets your video rejected, maybe there is something wrong with it.

I contacted her and she also said its strange and she never faced that issue before

You could contact support about it and explain that it’s a real human voice over and show them that it was from an order… Maybe they can set the video to accepted.

yes i submitted a ticket but unfortunately fiverr not responding to tickets i dont know why. My last ticket is till open and its been 7 days and no one replied it. and i just submitted new ticket with new problem.

yes i submitted a ticket but unfortunately fiverr not responding to tickets i dont know why. My last ticket is till open and its been 7 days and no one replied it. and i just submitted new ticket with new problem.

It might take them about 10 days to respond since they get a lot of tickets and there aren’t enough staff to answer them all faster. You could just wait for them.

Hi! Please copy the ticket number and contact with fiverr on there Twitter official page by explaining about you problem. You will get the solution as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all. i submitted gig and its approved now.

It is an old gig that i was trying to update video with new video and its updated now but gig ranking fell down.

It was on first page before. How long it will take to get same position in search?

I record voice overs and a human real voice always connects better. I am glad to hear this worked out for you. 👏

Archived