Thanks to Fiverr and need suggestions to get orders

aamsakin

18 hours ago, sojib_shimul said:

Keep your online activity at a comfortable time. In my opinion search results depend on seller activity, service, tag, etc. so it totally depends on Fiverr.

My view on the appropriate amount of time on Fiverr is around 2-3 hours per day. Then I spend 4 hours on other tasks important to my work.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm a seller of Fiverr. Usually I provide bookkeeping services. But I also provide data entry services. I have a gig of data entry services. When I created this gig I didn't have much idea about SEO related gig title, gig link etc. So I created the gig with this title " do professional data entry work and write unique content".
Now I realize that this title isn't describing my services clearly. Also I think due to this title my gig rank is way behind and buyers can't find my gig when they type in and search for my services. For this reason I want to change my gig title. Can you please give me some suggestion for this matter?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, aamsakin said:

Hi, I'm a seller of Fiverr. Usually I provide bookkeeping services. But I also provide data entry services. I have a gig of data entry services. When I created this gig I didn't have much idea about SEO related gig title, gig link etc. So I created the gig with this title " do professional data entry work and write unique content".
Now I realize that this title isn't describing my services clearly. Also I think due to this title my gig rank is way behind and buyers can't find my gig when they type in and search for my services. For this reason I want to change my gig title. Can you please give me some suggestion for this matter?

Hi too

You can change your gig title but your gig URL won't be changed. It will remain permanent.

So be careful while editing your gig title. If you have not gotten any order in that gig then it is recommended to delete that gig and create it again but using the right gig title.

Your gigs are not ranking because your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention, other sellers are performing better than you, competitive niches.. do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 12
  • Up 3

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

You can change your gig title but your gig URL won't be changed. It will remain permanent.

So be careful while editing your gig title. If you have not gotten any order in that gig then it is recommended to delete that gig and create it again but using the right gig title.

Your gigs are not ranking because your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention, other sellers are performing better than you, competitive niches.. do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I successfully have completed 2 orders from this gig. If I change my gig title & if the gig url won't change then will it increase my gig rank or will it fall any positive effect to my gig search appearance?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aamsakin said:

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I successfully have completed 2 orders from this gig. If I change my gig title & if the gig url won't change then will it increase my gig rank or will it fall any positive effect to my gig search appearance?

Your new gig title will be similar to the old title means services will be the same like old's?

Gig Rank: Depends on the performance of your gig. Read the following topic:

If you make edits in your gigs then keep an eye on clicks and impressions that they are dropping or increasing with the passage of time.

• Like 3