Why my promoted gig is pending?

istiackm

My situation is same
I got gig promoting notification i already promote that then one day later i did edit the price than after one day later of gig editing gig promoting option is shown ( our Gigs cannot be promoted right now, **we’ll notify you as soon as this changes…
i don’t know how much time it will take to return . can confirm me any person . i did 10+ review positive after that .

• 3 weeks later...

My situation is same

I got gig promoting notification i already promote that then one day later i did edit the price than after one day later of gig editing gig promoting option is shown ( our Gigs cannot be promoted right now, **we’ll notify you as soon as this changes…

i don’t know how much time it will take to return . can confirm me any person . i did 10+ review positive after that .

hello i am facing same problem , but when i contact with support they just send me template message. if it is resolved but answer me with solution. i am waiting

My problem was happend because i did edit my gig price also my gig lost his rank But it was solve after 4days automatically(within 4days i did done 20+ order with 5star). But the gig proromotion Doesn’t work as like before.

My problem was happend because i did edit my gig price also my gig lost his rank But it was solve after 4days automatically(within 4days i did done 20+ order with 5star). But the gig proromotion Doesn’t work as like before.

ok i change my gig image. after one day my gig unqualified for promotion and also my all gig derank to last pages. 😦

• 4 weeks later...

Archived