Gig purchase related problems

realsavitaa

Now it has happened many times.
A buyer purchases $20 gig and asks for $100 work. What to do in such circumstances if he is not willing to increase the price? Order cancellation will reduce the Order Completion Rate. I didn’t find any solution except delivering the Gig. Anybody have different ideas please?

If I remember correctly, you can ask CS for cancellation instead so that your percentage won’t be affected. However, they sound pretty busy and may not reply right away.

I asked the CS to cancel in the past but they never guarantee that the cancellation will not affect my Order Completion Rate.

Guest lloydsolutions

Now it has happened many times.

A buyer purchases $20 gig and asks for $100 work. What to do in such circumstances if he is not willing to increase the price? Order cancellation will reduce the Order Completion Rate. I didn’t find any solution except delivering the Gig. Anybody have different ideas please?

Anybody have different ideas please?

If you type “buyer wants more than the scope of the gig” in the search bar above there are more than 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Archived