Does you can see my Gig?

midhun_n

It’s just because your forum username is different to the Fiverr one. Your forum username has 1 underline and there’s a Fiverr account with that same name with no gigs. Your Fiverr user account (2 underlines in the middle) has an active gig.

Also it would be better not to offer watermark removal as the buyer probably won’t have the rights to the image

It’s just because your forum username is different to the Fiverr one. Your forum username has 1 underline and there’s a Fiverr account with that same name with no gigs. Your Fiverr user account (2 underlines in the middle) has an active gig.

Also it would be better not to offer watermark removal as the buyer probably won’t have the rights to the image

Tnk you so much :star_struck:

@uk1000 How can I change it??

@uk1000 How can I change it??

You might not be able to change the forum username that misses one of the underlines in the middle of it. It might just be a limitation of the forum. Maybe the forum admins/mods would know.

The only other way might be to close the account and open a new one after getting Fiverr’s / (CS) permission and making that account without the 2 underlines (and maybe none at the end of the username as the forum might not get that too).

Archived