How to get PROMOTE GIG ON FIVERR feature?

patelhari

Hello,
I saw some articles and youtube videos about the new feature on Fiverr for sellers that PROMOTE GIG ON FIVERR itself by giving some bid amount to the Fiverr to promote it to get rank higher. So I think I don’t how to get this new feature in my account or fiverr itself choose and provides this feature to a random seller?.

Guest cubittaudio

Have a read of this;

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

I’m afraid, looking at your profile, you’re quite a way off from being eligible at the moment, as you need to be at least a Level 2 seller, and your gig must have at least 30 positive reviews.

1920x1008-1-1536x806.thumb.jpg.42a115988de09d7b6983558a957b564d.jpg

Have a read of this;

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

I’m afraid, looking at your profile, you’re quite a way off from being eligible at the moment, as you need to be at least a Level 2 seller, and your gig must have at least 30 positive reviews.

Thanks for your reply and telling me the stats to get eligible for this. 🙏

how to check that your gig is eligible ?

I think this feature is only available to beta users.

are you a beta user because as per your profile I think you are in and if you are in then gig eligibility will get to from promote gig dashboard.

please don’t quote me in this because I’m telling by which I saw in videos on youtube.

Hope You got your answer

are you a beta user because as per your profile I think you are in and if you are in then gig eligibility will get to from promote gig dashboard.

please don’t quote me in this because I’m telling by which I saw in videos on youtube.

Hope You got your answer

I am not a beta user, but I have the option. It is not the user that is beta, it is the program. beta means it is a feature Fiverr is testing.

how can i check that in dashboard i can’t find it anywhere ?

Can you see the option for promote gig in the top menu?

if not then fiverr had not given access to you for this feature as this is available to selected sellers only and on other side most of the other sellers don’t got this option yet and this will be available to all soon.

But I contacted the customer support regarding this query and see what they told me about this feature

Capture.PNG.7f48d741413b5176e4fd704e8089f57f.PNG
Capture862×653 67.4 KB

Thank you so much for your help, i think i have nothing like that there , can you please help in another matter regarding gig please ?

can you please help in another matter regarding gig please ?

You need to make another topic for that or you will get flagged for being off topic. 😉

Archived