Response Rate automatically reducing

raihanrifatfive

Everything is normal. I have a fixed buyer each week I get order by custom order create. Right now I don’t get any new buyer text that’s why I don’t need to reply to their text. 24/7 I am active on Fiverr App. But why is my Response Rate reducing? Now 91% which was 92% a few minutes ago. Please let me rid of this issue. Thanks All

Your Response Rate is calculated over the course of the last 60 days. So, as time passes, your old messages will become older than 60 days, and hence they will no longer be included in your Response Rate. Thus, you might experience that your Response Rate will decrease even as you receive no new messages.

Try calculating your Response Rate over the last 60 days for yourself to see if it doesn’t add up.

Your Response Rate is calculated over the course of the last 60 days. So, as time passes, your old messages will become older than 60 days, and hence they will no longer be included in your Response Rate. Thus, you might experience that your Response Rate will decrease even as you receive no new messages.

Try calculating your Response Rate over the last 60 days for yourself to see if it doesn’t add up.

Thanks @vibronx I have noticed that If I get new message and reply within a minute response rate increase

Archived