Strange Algorithm Change Ruined my Sales

saddam2016

Hi guys. I really need help with this strange matter. I created my article rewriting gig about 2 months ago. I got my first sale about 1.5 months ago. After two sales I found out my gig can be found on mid of the second page. I got so much confidence from it and worked really hard. I used to bid daily and shared my gig on social media also. Somehow one day I got a big order of 420 dollars. Because of that order, my gig started to rank so high that it jumped on the first page. That helped in increasing my sales and dealing with more customer inquiries. But 3 days ago now strange things started to happen. My same gig went totally out of the search. It was totally out of the search. Even I checked thoroughly by applying different parameters but it was nowhere to be found not even on the last page. I changed the whole description and tags and shared it on social media after that I again searched for relevant keywords and found that it is now in the search but is placed on the last pages where no one goes for searching. I got no negative reviews. My old customers love to hire me again if they have work. My response rate and all other stats are 100% but still, they did this to me. I contacted customer support but its been 7 days now they have not responded to me yet. My efforts were in vain. I even woke up the whole nights to deliver work to my clients, satisfied them, but this is how Fiverr has repaid me in return. Now I got no new inquires and I am so disappointed. Here is a link to my service: https://www.fiverr.com/share/GPWRQZ

Don’t worry it happens with everyone as fiverr has to give everyone an opportunity to showcase their services on the front pages

Your gigs may probably be back on the first or second page in a week or two (Can’t tell the exact duration)

Dear brother did this happen to you also? did you face such issues before?

My brothers i am so happy to inform you that my gig has retained its original position. I am on the top now. Thanks for all of your help. Keep helping new comers guys and build a strong community. Thanks!. Second one is mine in image.

508382217_mygig.thumb.png.9d5c76db5eae1200a39d1931c9a293db.png
my gig1328×495 238 KB

Archived