Exprerienced Fiverr Sellers: Offer 1 tip to the newbies

hotwebideas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be realistic about your gig times and your client’s expectations. If you don’t think you can deliver what they expect, be honest about it and explain what you can do for them. Communication between buyer and client is essential to getting good reviews which definitely keep your rating high and more clients coming in. For me, its all about those reviews and ratings!

My tip: Don’t expect orders to just fall into your lap. Promoting your gig is key to your success.

One more tip (sorry): Being featured does not mean more orders (well this is my personal experience). You’ll make more money just being on the homepage because your gig is displayed longer (it depends on what you’re offering though). Featured gigs are rotated, so exposure time is limited. That’s a million dollar tip right there. Lol

-Nakita

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Just always try to update your buyers…if you are late in delivery, any new changes gig - update your buyers, post new gigs, any offer like christmas offer, new year offers - update old buyers…It also has great impact . This is what I do… I think when buyer starts calling you with your name. It is your real success

• 2 weeks later...

Some great tips thanks guys!

Mine would be communicate! For one of my gigs, I was away and forgot to suspend the gig. I got an email, but didn’t have what I needed with me on holiday (wasn’t expecting to get a gig), so I emailed the buyer, politely outlined my situation and promised to make it up to him/her with a bonus and they where fantastic.

They could have cancelled but by the time it was completed, they actual left me great feedback!

Archived