Weird messages?

Hi! I’ve been using Fiverr for a little while now and I trust the site. But recently I’ve been getting some strange messages that Fiverr says I may not respond to nor read. I can only read the previews. Typed word for word, one of the messages that I have gotten from 3 different people says, “Label hoihsdfois hsaf isahf ashdiajs doija sidoj asoidj oiasj doiasj…” and thats just the preview. Does anyone know what these messages mean? Or is it just a bot? Similar experiences? Let me know !! 🙂

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi! The same thing happened to me, in my case I was contacted for a job as a virtual assistant, it was a fraud. It asked me to send an email to *************i@gmail.com, I didn’t do it, I sent them an offer to start working and that’s when I got that strange message. Then I got a message from Fiverr saying that I couldn’t talk to this user anymore, they blocked him, so I did the same.
Be careful 🙂
Best,
Fer.

• Like 6

Hi! The same thing happened to me, in my case I was contacted for a job as a virtual assistant, it was a fraud. It asked me to send an email to *************i@gmail.com, I didn’t do it, I sent them an offer to start working and that’s when I got that strange message. Then I got a message from Fiverr saying that I couldn’t talk to this user anymore, they blocked him, so I did the same.

Be careful 🙂

Best,

Fer.

The name in the Email is 2020 Jimmy Yaji.

• Like 6

• 2 years later...