Cant get any order!

realdazz

Fiverr orders are very inconsistent. I have heard of people getting 50 orders one month, but 20 the next month. This is a great time to optimize your gigs tags, titles, description, etc. You just need to be patient. Thanks, and have a nice rest of your day!

I was expecting this month to be a great one since the last one I was satisfied with the amount of orders I got.

I cant manage to even get 1 Order.

It has been 10 days

I was expecting this month to be a great one since the last one I was satisfied with the amount of orders I got.

Its great to know you have been having a wonderful time and experience…

I cant manage to even get 1 Order.

It has been 10 days

So many people are in the same struggle with you but I believe, that if you keep staying positive and active, your story would turn into smile once again…

So please Cheer up and Don’t give up.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Fiverr orders are very inconsistent. I have heard of people getting 50 orders one month, but 20 the next month. This is a great time to optimize your gigs tags, titles, description, etc. You just need to be patient. Thanks, and have a nice rest of your day!

i havnt got a singe order for weeks now no order seen in the buyers request page either. i dont understand it

i havnt got a singe order for weeks now no order seen in the buyers request page either. i dont understand i. please i need help. its frustrating

very nice and helpfull

Archived