No orders or messages since start of may

I don’t know if anybody else has faced this problem recently but since the start of this months I’m not even receiving messages from new buyers let alone any order.Normally it’s 2 3 different persons contacting every day but its 14th today and still no messages and it’s freaking me out.

Something is definitely not right. I have been selling for a year and all of my gigs were always best-selling in their categories. Around May (When the impression bug appeared) all of my gigs went to the last page and a bunch of other sellers are reporting the same issue. I contacted CS about it but not much has been done. I hope that they can fix it soon so that everything can run as smooth as before.

Something is definitely not right. I have been selling for a year and all of my gigs were always best-selling in their categories. Around May (When the impression bug appeared) all of my gigs went to the last page and a bunch of other sellers are reporting the same issue. I contacted CS about it but not much has been done. I hope that they can fix it soon so that everything can run as smooth as before.

yeah same here.It’s like i don’t even exist on fiver anymore and it’s really getting under my skin. Do you have any idea when it all will be over.?

• Like 1