Buyer trying to ditch payment

talhakhattak985

I have delivered order to my client before the time he requested some changes which i did and sent the delivery again and he said ill review it since then he’s been unresponsive and after two day he puts the delivery again on revision.instead of marking it as complete and is not responding.please help what do i do.and does it affect my delivery rate? Please someone help me as im jew on fiverr

I have delivered order to my client before the time he requested some changes which i did and sent the delivery again and he said ill review it since then he’s been unresponsive and after two day he puts the delivery again on revision.instead of marking it as complete and is not responding.please help what do i do.and does it affect my delivery rate? Please someone help me as im jew on fiverr

contact with fiverr support

If you are certain that you have completed the work as originally agreed with your buyer, I would redeliver the gig (without changing anything), and include a concise explanation about why you believe you have fulfilled the order. Also point out that the client has been unresponsive, and say that unless the buyer responds within 48 hours to explain what he / or she believes is wrong, then you will contact customer support to resolve the dispute. Keep it polite.

You might find that your buyer is trying to force a mutual cancellation in which he gets away with your work for free.

If you are certain that you have completed the work as originally agreed with your buyer, I would redeliver the gig (without changing anything), and include a concise explanation about why you believe you have fulfilled the order. Also point out that the client has been unresponsive, and say that unless the buyer responds within 48 hours to explain what he / or she believes is wrong, then you will contact customer support to resolve the dispute. Keep it polite.

You might find that your buyer is trying to force a mutual cancellation in which he gets away with your work for free.

Ok he responded thanks though.

Archived